A Post in DEC

The arguement has seemed to be ended, but this doesn't indicate that everything has come to the end. This, is just the beginning of the game.

It's now December. This year, which means a lot to me, is about to end. 27 days more. Many things have happened and it is a long story. I think I had mentioned some in my previous posts, but they are posted in Chinese. Haha, if anyone of you are interested to read it, and prefer to read in English, try to use the Google Translate. You may find out it is very weird after it is translated, hahaha.

This semester has come to 8th week. Time flies, if you put yourself in busy mode. Really, I am now entering a busy month and weeks. Assignments(again), 5 tests waiting for me, presentation(talkshow) on next Wednesday. There will be less entertainment, haiz... Nevermind, after this month and this year, all of us will feel relax and released! Hm, if I am not mistaken, there won't be any busy works in January. Of course la, the beginning of February will be our final exam!

This post is quite boring(that's what I feel). Nothing interesting come up in my mind.

Hmm, just read Chun Hou's latest post on HER. And this morning, Chee How was asking me to write something on my HER. Well, how can I write? I don't have this kind of experience, seriously. Well, I do have a girl I like. Hmm, I am still dissecting my feelings toward her. Hardly to be determined. I still need some time to discover it. Probably by the end of the year, I might know the answer.

Again! and again! This paragraph is for SPAMMING. Spamming is just writing anything NONSENCE or so-called BULL-SHITTING. So, the polite way is called SPAMMING. Spam for what? Just for FUN! Last but not least, I just want to say that, I HATE SPAMMING.

What a meaningless paragraph!

Okay! I got to put a STOP sign here.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails