Photoshop

Category: By Mr Yee
22 December 2007
I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS3. It was a zipfile, in winRAR, 487mb. 575mb after it was extracted. Space required to install was about 1G, including installation of other adobe stuffs like Adobe Bridge CS3, Device Central, Help Viewer, Stock Photos CS3, and Utilities. The Photoshop CS3 itself was only about 296mb.

That time, I didn't know what was Magic tool, Lasso tool, Layers, all this things.



13 January 2008
It took me more than a year to get used to this software. Now, I know how to use Magic tool and Lasso tool to select the parts I need. I use filters, extract to enhance the pictures (or worsen it, hah). Yet, I am still a noob. There are still a lot of options, tools and functions. And there are a lot of ways to use it (besides of just edit the pictures).

Recently, I got a brother for it, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3(Video editing software). It would be taking me another year to get into this software. The thing is, it's a chinese version.


Photoshop CS3 still got another two sisters - Adobe Illustrator CS3 and Adobe Flash CS3 Professional. Uh, just leave them there, and yet, my local drive C doesn't have any space for them.


I know, CS4 is released. I downloaded it, but don't know how to install. That's the problem. In the end, I deleted it. So, continue using CS3, XD.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails