Tagged (again)

Category: By Mr Yee
Tagged by Ching Yee, again

8 things I am passionate about:
1) being the master of my thoughts
2) photographing
3) healthy life
4) trust
5) love
6) wealth
7) education
8) peace

8 things I say too often:
1) Yo!
2) Hi!
3) Hey!
4) Huh?
5) Oh...
6) I see...
7) Ya?
8) Hm...

8 books I’ve read recently:
1) The Secret - Rhonda Byrne
2) Adobe Photoshop CS3 on Demand - Steve Johnson
3) 掌握人性的技巧 - 多湖 辉
4) 人性的弱点 - 卡耐基
5) 精妙说话 - 野村 正树
6) 现代因果实录
7) 幸福美满的人生
8) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) Kyoudai nanda Kara... - Kanno Yugo
2) Symphony No.5 - Beethoven
3) 1973 - James Blunt
4) Sakurairo no Kisetsu - yozuca*
5) Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You - Frankie Villi
6) Turkish March - Mozart
7) I wanna love you - Akon
8) Air on the G String - Johann Sebestian Bach
(more and more and more...)

8 things I learned last year:
1) Form 5 Add Maths
2) Form 5 Physics
3) Form 5 Chemsitry
4) Form 5 Modern Maths
5) Zero, First, Second & Third Condition in English Grammar
6) the way of blogging
7) what is the meaning of friend
8) 人不为己,天诛地灭

8 people to tag:
1. Wen Yau
2. Janez
3. Priscilla
4. Bill Wong
5. Kiang Boon
6. Hollie
7. Chai Yee
8. Tze Siang
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails