Tag

Category: By Mr Yee
Tagged by Hollie

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
I was watching 1998 Commonwealth Games

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Watch anime
2. Continue comics
3. Finish this tag
4. Download videos
5. Learn to use Photoshop

5 snacks i enjoy
1. Milo powder
2. Tiger chocolate biscuit
3. 山楂饼
4. Peanuts
5. That's all

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Keep money
2. Save money
3. Use money
4. Calculate money
5. Waste money

5 of my bad habits
1. Not tidying my room
2. Lazy to keep things to their original places
3. Sleep late, wake up late
4. Shorts are wore more than twice, xD
5. 三分钟热度

5 places i have lived
1. Hospital Kuala Lumpur (1990)
2. Kepong (1990)
3. Blk 44, Taman Sri Sentosa(1991-1998)
4. Avant Court, Taman Sri Setonsa (1998 - now)
5. ...

5 jobs I've had
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...
( I haven't had any job yet...)

5 people I tag
1. Janez
2. Wen Yau
3. Kiang Boon
4. Priscilla Tee
5. Chee Kin
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails