21st of May

Category: By Mr Yee
I am feeling that today is very special...

21st of May, 2008

Today is somebody's birthday.
Somebody is born today.
Someone is passed away today.
Someone is died of accident today.
There are accidents today.
Many goods are sold today.
This morning the moon was round and bright.
I got up very early today(5.45am)
I went to the Ice breaking and Telematch of UTAR this morning.
My father fetched me to UTAR.
I meet cJay today.
Today I have mee goreng as my lunch(so spicy).
Today the wind blow very strong.
Today is rainy.
I am very thirsty today.
I downloaded full episodes of Code Geass(Anime).
Today is the last day of Mourning Days for Sichuan earthquakes(Salute! Estimated deaths of 50,000 over).
Today I am really exhausted.
I am going to take a nap.

It looks very normal, but I feel really unique today...
Something is going wrong in my mind...
On the bus, I thought a lot of things...

Just today...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails