Life Targets

Category: By Mr Yee
What day is today? It's Sunday!
Why is it called Sunday? Because there's a Sun today!

Well... it is the first day of this week, the 50th week of year 2007. 22 days more to 2008. New year, new life, new starting.

Feeling that life has no target...
Go to learn driving? Doing nothing at home? Or take a course next year? Or study A level? Which one should come first?

Feeling unsure, confused, in dilemma.

Well, I will be having NS next year, in Sibu, Sarawak. To others, I am being chosen for NS is 'LUCKY'. But for me, I think I feel really lucky. Actually, I have never been to Sarawak, and it's the chance for me to travel there. Sounds good?( Maybe it doesn't for you)

Wish good luck for me.
Hope I won't blackout during the training.(I have weak body)
Hope to be fit, stronger, heavier and fatter!(Currently very thin)
And after the training, I will be a true man.
(Just regard it as my Christmas and New Year wishes...XD)

End for today.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails