Mr Yee was alone

Category: By Mr Yee


Mr Yee was alone on Friday afternoon
Which was a day that two new Chinese movies on screen
Red Cliff 2 and All’s Well End’s Well 2009
Two fella were flying my plane off
Luckily Minkai was there on time
Two silly were enjoying the fabulous scene of a war
Between two forces, in between a river
A battle which marked the born of Three Kingdoms


Move on to the last stage
Cao Cao was totally defeated, by himself
If you want to know more about it
Check out the movie – Red Cliff 2
Or read Romance of the Three Kingdoms

It wasn’t weird to have two movies in a day
I guess everyone was doing the same thing like me
Half an hour after Red Cliff II
I headed towards the cinema, again
(Minkai was going back that time)
And surprisingly
I met Kesavan, queuing for “2 girls 1 cup” in McD
(Laughing My Ass Off)

Once again, Mr Yee was alone, that afternoon
He watched alone
He ate alone
He laughed alone
But with two ladies on his left and right
Right one was taken
But the left one was an unknown
Who spoke a language that we do not know

She looked like a Chinese
Her language was like the combination of
Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin
But not Thai
I think there was something wrong in my mind
I did meet these same kinds of people

Last time in Genting Highlands
A bunch of Chinese who looked like Chinese but didn’t speak Chinese
But the combination of Korean, Japanese, Cantonese and Mandarin
And also that time on the first day of this year
We saw a bunch of Chinese who looked like Japanese
They spoke a language that made us assumed they were from Japan
I was sure they were “that kind” of people
They look the same
They share the same
They speak the same
They are the same
However, I still have no idea who they are

It was kind of pity
Sitting between two people who aren’t friend of mine
Well, I purposely selected the middle seat
Besides of nice viewing angle
I can enjoy a new “strange” feeling
Like a big gap between two strangers
I was very strange, and weird, huh


All’s Well End’s Well 2009 was brilliant
Everyone was laughing like hell
But I laughed like an evil
Heh Heh Hehehehe
It’s been 12 years
Since the making of All’s Well End’s Well 1997
Although this time there wasn’t any Stephen Chow
The movie still quite entertaining
Be careful with their words
Their words were the most powerful weapon
And the effect is
Make You Can’t Stop Laughing

齐欢唱~~~
家有喜事~~~
嗒的啦当地当当 ~~
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails