Blacklisted

Category: By Mr Yee
Yesterday, caught by Mr. Wesley, the Director of Centre for Foundation Studies – PJ Campus UTAR. Why? Here’s the story.

6 NOV AROUND 12:45PM

My friend, Chun Hou and I were watching movies in the computer lab. You know where I sit? Hm, the computer lab is beside the corridor. Many people are going through this corridor, so those who are passing by can see what we are doing inside. Yet, I sat right in front of the window, so people passed by can see very clearly that we were doing. Haha, see how dare I am!

Actually, I did feel a little bit afraid of being caught. I was very alert when there was someone knocking the window. Well, right at that time [around 12.45pm], again, someone knocked the window. Hah, it must be one of our friends again, so we didn’t bother it. “Kok kok kok…” . The guy knocked the window again. I wondered who this guy was. Then, Chun Hou looked to the back, said: “死咯,大祸!是Mr Wesley”

Everyone seems afraid of him when heard about his name. Right, he is the director for Foundation. So, for Foundation, he is the BOSS.

I turned my head to the back as well. I could see his index finger moving, like telling me “COME OUT!” . So, I went out of the lab. First sentence from him, “Give me your ID!” Of course, I was being reprimanded. “Bla bla bla, bla bla” “What is the purpose of computer lab? Learning and teaching. But you watch movie here.” “If you use your laptop, bla bla bla, I don’t care, but you use the computer here to watch movie, I have to care.” “Bla bla bla, bla bla bla…” “So, what’s your argument? You have to defend yourself! Tell me, what’s your argument.”

I was totally speechless. Should be said that, I didn’t even speak out any words. Just, let him said, said, and said. Me? Listened, listened, and listened. I couldn’t do anything. First, I was caught on the spot, in front of many people. There was no reason for me to defend myself. Yet, if I had my points, he would defend back as well. No point to get into argument. So, I would rather choose to be silent.

He holds me ID.

Today, with a letter of apology, I got back my ID. However, I was blacklisted.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails