TAGGED

Category: By Mr Yee
it's a tag! again...
tagged by Chee Meng and Kam Hin
this is my n th tag.

Instructions, Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What Are Your Nickname?
Parents call me a zai, sisters call me gor, primary classmates & NS friends call me 进贤,secondary schoolmates call me choon yen, university friends call me ¥ [currency of japan money ~.~], one friend call me 余先生 or 余大侠, one call me yen gorgor~~, some call me Mr Yee…

2. What Is Your Most Favorite Thing To Do?
Date with Miss Zhou,周美女,daughter of Mr Zhou,周公,haha

3. What Kind Of News Do You Read?
recently, Daily Business

4. What Is Your Favorite Color?
Green

5. Is There Someone In Your Heart Right Now?
I am heartless.

6. Do You Believe You Can Survive Without Money?
Money is power! No money is the roots of all evil!

7. What Are You Afraid To Lose The Most?
The more I afraid, the more I will lose. So, there’s nothing I afraid to lose the most.

8. What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now?
Really enjoy. Doing this tag is really nice, xD

9. If There's Someone That You Love, Would You Confess To Him/Her?
I won’t confess to someone I love, but only to someone I like.

10. List Out 3 Good Points Of The Person Who Tagged You.
plays piano really well, PENGUIN lover xD, artistic

11. What Are The Requirements That You Wish From Your Other Half?
Of course my other half must be she! Not he. BL doesn’t suit me.

12. Between family and friends, which is more important to you?
Family only got one, but friends have a lot. SO, family is more important.

13. If You Had To Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
What you can eat is only FOOD. So, the answer is FOOD! Same as Kam Him’s.

14. If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Happy, Which One Would You Pick?
Rich comes after happy. I would like to be happy. I am sure most of you heard the story of Mr. Wealth, Mr. Health, and Mr. Happiness, right?

15. If You Have A Chance, Which Part Of Your Character You Would Like To Change?
I would change nothing.

16. How Do You See Yourself In 10 Years Time?
Using a mirror la! You can only see yourself through a mirror only ma, isn’t it? LOL

17. What Is The One Thing You Love About Yourself?
The thing is: MYSELF

18. If You Can Bring Only One Thing Along With You To Another World, What Would It Be?

I would bring myself.

19. If You Can Only Tag One Person, Who Would You Tag?
WenYau!

Tag 8 ppl:
Haiya, I will only tag one person, as shown in Q.19, that is, WenYau! Haha.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails