Marriage de Amour

Category: By Mr Yee
Music Tag

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt
(I won't be okay, or I will be okay, depends on how my lover will be...)

2. How would you describe yourself?
火柴天堂 - 齐秦
(Do I look like a match in a heaven? Oh right, being a match is very great! Burning myself, light up others)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
ABC vs I want you back - Michael Jackson
(ABC? Attractive, Beautiful, Cute)

4. How do you feel today?
Lemon Tree - Fools Garden
(Like the first sentence of the lyrics: I'm sitting here in the boring room...)

5. What is your life's purpose?
This Place Hotel - Michael Jackson
(Looking for a Memorable One Night Stand in hotel?)

6. What is your motto?
Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
(My motto is because of you! No you, no motto!)

7. What do your friends think of you?
新不了情 - 万芳
(Huh? LOL, doesn't it mean I am 专情?)

8. What do you think of your parents?
High - James Blunt
(I think they are high? What does it mean? Doesn't make sense at all...=.=)

9. What do you think about very often?
Black or White - Michael Jackson
(They are the same thing[colour], but they are two different things[two different colours]. Men is White[postive] and Women is Black[negative]. White combines with Black will become Grey, which is neutral. That is why Men need Women and Women need Men)

10. What is 2+2?
Blood on the Dance Floor - Michael Jackson
(What? 2+2 can kill people? Well, it only works in dance club)

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Big girls don't cry - Fergie
(Right, they used to cry)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
天使妒忌的生活 - 曹格
(Speechless)

13. What is your life?
One of the Brightest Star - James Blunt
(Haha, my life is good, better, and the best!)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Dangerous - Michael Jackson
(I am becoming dangerous... Girls, beware, muahahaha!!!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Loving you - Minnie Ripeeton
(Nice match. Well, definitely...)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
緋色の空 - 川田まみ
(Can't imagine... This dance steps are too ROCK)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Jam - Michael Jackson
(Jam? The jam that used for bread? Or mean the traffic jam? I wish it would be traffic jam. My funeral would make the traffic jam, LOL)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Someone in the Dark - Michael Jackson
(What? While typing this, what I am thinking is...raping in the dark...Oh no, how dirty minded I am!!!)

19. What is your biggest fear?
我爱你 - SHE
(I am fear of loving someone? Or I am fear of SHE will say out this three powerful words?)

20. What is your biggest secret?
The truth that you leave - Pianoboy
(Only I will know the truth, which will be kept as secret...)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Beat it - Michael Jackson
( Just beat them, haha)

22. What will you post this as?
Marriage de Amour - Richard Clayderman
(A popular piano piece, also known as "A Marriage in Dream")

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
无双 - 周杰伦
(It means my first sex will be the one and only one---most memorable, xD)



People I will tag:
Wen Yau
Boon
Priscilla
Hollie
Kelly Ho
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails