Tagged by Chee Kin

Category: By Mr Yee
Part 1: On the Outside

Name : Yee Choon Yen

Date of Birth : 1st May 1990

Current Status : It's complicated(TM)

Eye Colour : Black, Brown, White

Hair Colour : Black

Righty or Lefty : Righty

Zodiac Sign : Taurus



Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage : Chinese

Your Fear : No musics

Your Weakness : I'm very Passive

Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Supreme


Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : Open my eyes

Your bedtime : 10pm

Your most missed memory : When I was a toddler



Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Coke

McD's or Burger King : M记

Single or Group Dates : What's this?

Adidas or Nike : Neither

Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton

Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate

Cappucino or Coffee : (White) Coffee



Part 5: Do You . . .

Smoke: I do. Second hand smoke.

Curse : Yes. Mostly... 鸟

Drink : Not so often...



Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : No, I didn't

Gone to the mall : Once

Been on stage : Nope

Eaten sushi : Nope

Dyed your hair : Nope


Part 7:Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : Huh? How is it like?

Changed who you were to fit in : Nope. I like myself. What's the point of being the one that wasn't you?



Part 8: Age

You're hoping to be married : Never thought of it


Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best eye colour : like mine

Hair colour : like mine

Short or long hair : depends



Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Doing this tag of part 9

1 hour ago : Sitting in front of my computer

1 month ago : Killing the time

1 year ago : I did a lot of things!


Part 11: Finish The Sentences

I love : musics

I feel : that musics can let us communicate with God

I miss : my friends, my life

I need : to sleep, now


Part 12: Tag 5 people
- Zi Yang
- Ching Yee
-
Yin Nang
- not enough people
- tag Chee Kin back?



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Related Posts with Thumbnails